Essential, versatile, flirty and beautiful. A skirt is all this and much more. An essential in a girl’s wardrobe, it can not only be mixed and matched to create the look of your choice but also brings out the feminine side. From A-line to asymmetrical, from pencil to tulip, you can choose the style that suits you. Choosing the right skirt style is as essential as matching the right accessories with it. Different styles of skirt suits different body types. You can get a variety of skirts at the one stop shopping destination, Yepme.com.
1) A-Line Skirts : An A-line skirt is slimmer at the waist and broadens at the hip. As they are shaped like the letter “A’’, hence the name. They may come in a variety of lengths. As it balances out the heavier hips, it is best suited for the Pear shaped women. Great pick for a curvy lady.
2) Pencil Skirts : The form-fitting, straight cut and usually knee-length skirts are Pencil Skirts. They are usually made of stretch materials. Perfect for slim girls, it can work for formal as well as informal occasions.
3) Flared Skirts : A women always loves a lot of flare and if you are tall and have bigger hips, then this is the skirt style for you. Though a variation of A-line skirt, these skirts are wider and have a lot of flare. Pair it with a fitted top and pointed heels for a lovely look.
4) Fishtail Skirt : Fitted at the waist and hips and flaring out from the knees to the floor. These skirts are great for an informal event and look great on women with slight curves. Also known as Mermaid skirts.
5) Tulip Skirts : These skirts have an extra dose of fabric at the hips, a clinched waist and a tapering hemline, giving it a look of an inverted tulip. It looks great on hourglass, pear and rectangle body types. These skirts are comfortable and cute and may work well for formal as well as informal occasions according to the type of top and accessories you choose.
Courtesy : asos.com